Today I’m going to talk you through a quick tutorial on how to adjust DPI settings on a mouse in Windows 10. Basically, we’re going to talk about changing the quickness of your mouse.
- To get started, go to the search bar in the lower left corner of the screen. Type in “mouse.”
- Click on the first option called Mouse Settings.
- On the settings page, go to Additional Mouse Options in the top right corner of the page. The mouse properties box will appear.
- Go to the Pointer options tab. Under Pointer speed, move the scale to the left to slow the speed down or move to the right to increase the speed.
- TIP: If you’re wanting to fine tune the speed of your mouse for the purpose of gaming, you may want to download an app that goes with your mouse and adjust the DPI that way). Watch my full tutorial here.
I hope this tutorial on how to adjust DPI settings on a mouse in Windows 10 was helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to leave those in the comments below.
If you’re interested in other Windows 10 tutorials, check out my post on how to disable startup programs in Windows 10.
If you’re not subscribed to my YouTube channel, make sure you go over and watch my videos and subscribe.