Gamepasses are a great way to monetize your Roblox game and earn Robux. They allow you to sell players access to special features or items in your game, such as exclusive skins, weapons, vehicles, or even new gameplay areas.

Creating a gamepass is easy, and you don’t need any coding experience. In this blog post, we’ll walk you through the step-by-step process of creating and publishing a Roblox gamepass.

Step 1: Navigate to the Creator Dashboard

To create a gamepass, you’ll need to navigate to the Creator Dashboard. You can do this by clicking the “Create” button in the top menu of the Roblox website and then selecting “Creator Dashboard.

Step 2: Select the game you want to create a gamepass for

Once you’re in the Creator Dashboard, select the game you want to create a gamepass for.

Step 3: Click the “Associated Items” tab

In the left-hand navigation menu, click the “Associated Items” tab.

Step 4: Click the “Passes” button

Under the “Passes” section, click the “Create a Pass” button.

Step 5: Upload an image for your gamepass

The first thing you’ll need to do is upload an image for your gamepass. This image will be displayed on the gamepass page in the Roblox Store.

The image should be 512×512 pixels and in either .jpg, .png, or .bmp format. It’s important to note that the upload process will trim and crop the final badge into a circular image, so don’t include any important details outside of the circular boundaries.

Step 6: Enter a name and description for your gamepass

Next, you’ll need to enter a name and description for your gamepass. The name should be short and descriptive, and the description should explain what players will get if they purchase the gamepass.

Step 7: Set a price for your gamepass

Finally, you’ll need to set a price for your gamepass. The price should be fair and in line with the value of the item or feature you’re selling.

Keep in mind that you’ll only receive 70% of the revenue from gamepass sales. The remaining 30% goes to Roblox.

Step 8: Click the “Create Pass” button

Once you’re finished, click the “Create Pass” button to publish your gamepass.

Your gamepass will now be available for purchase in the Roblox Store. Players can purchase your gamepass by visiting your game’s page in the Roblox Store and clicking the “Buy Now” button.

Tips for creating successful Roblox gamepasses

Here are a few tips for creating successful Roblox gamepasses:

  • Offer something valuable. Players should feel like they’re getting something good for their money when they purchase your gamepass.
  • Set a fair price. The price of your gamepass should be fair and in line with the value of the item or feature you’re selling.
  • Promote your gamepass. Let players know about your gamepass by creating social media posts, in-game ads, and other promotional materials.
  • Keep your gamepass updated. If you’re selling a gamepass that gives players access to exclusive content, make sure to keep that content updated with new and exciting items.