Today I’m going to talk about how to sync audio to video in Final Cut Pro. I’ll going to walk you through the process of taking separate audio and video files and syncing them.
- In your project screen in Final Cut Pro, select the 2 clips (one video and one audio) you want to sync up.
- Right click the video clip and go to Synchronize Clips.
- Here you will name your clip, make sure it’s in the event you’re currently working in, and you can even select a start and end time.
- For this tutorial, I’m going to select the entire video clip.
- It should only sync up the parts where the video matches the audio.
- This may take a few minutes but once that’s done, you will have one synchronized clip.
I hope this tutorial on how to sync audio to video in Final Cut Pro was helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to leave those in the comments below.
Be sure to check out my post on how to sync audio to video in Adobe Audition.
If you’re not subscribed to my YouTube channel, make sure you go over and watch my videos and subscribe.