In this tutorial, I will show you how to cancel your Shopify subscription and close your store. This quick and easy process can be done in just a few steps.
Here are the steps on how to cancel your Shopify subscription and close your store:
- Log in to your Shopify admin.
- Click on the “Settings” tab.
- Click on the “Plan” tab.
- Click on the “Cancel subscription” button.
- Enter your password and click on the “Cancel” button.
Your Shopify subscription will be canceled, and your store will be closed within 24 hours.
I hope this video was helpful! If you have any questions, please leave a comment below.
Here are some additional tips for closing your Shopify store:
- Export your data before you close your store. This includes your products, customers, and orders.
- Disconnect any third-party services that you are using with your Shopify store.
- Transfer your domain name to another registrar if you are not using Shopify’s domain name service.
- Delete your Shopify store if you are not planning on using it again.
Closing your Shopify store can be a quick and easy process. By following these tips, you can ensure that your store is closed correctly and your data is safe.