Today I’m going to walk you through a tutorial on how to delete games from Nintendo Switch.
- The easiest way to go this is to navigate to your System Settings on your game console.
- Under System Settings, scroll all the way down to Data Management.
- Then go to Manage Software.
- Under Manage Software, you will see a list of all the games that are currently installed on your system.
- Select the game you want to delete and select Delete Software.
- This will delete everything pertaining to the game completely.
- You will receive a message when the game has been successfully deleted.
- Another option to free up space on your system is to go to Quick Archive under Data Management.
- You can check the games you would like to archive and hit Archive Data. Save data will remain.
I hope this tutorial on how to delete games from Nintendo Switch was helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to leave those in the comments below.
For another great tutorial, be sure to check out my post on how to delete save data from Nintendo Switch.
If you’re not subscribed to my YouTube channel, make sure you go over and watch my videos and subscribe