Today we’re going to talk about how to delete save data on Nintendo Switch. Deleting save data frees up space on your system in order to make room for new games. To get started, you’re going to:
- Log into your Nintendo Switch account and find system settings (gear icon) on the home page
- Scroll down to Data Management
- Go to the last option under Data Management which will be Delete Save Data
- Here you can view all of your saved games and select the game you’d like to delete
- You have the option to delete save data for individual users or all save data
- Go to delete all save data (remember that once deleted, you cannot retrieve data)
This was a simple way to delete save data on Nintendo Switch. If you have any questions about how to delete save data, feel free to leave those in the comments below.
If you’re not subscribed to my YouTube channel, make sure you go over and watch my videos and subscribe.
Leave A Comment