Today I’m going to talk about how to delete multiple events at once in Google Calendar. There are two types of events in Google Calendar: a recurring event and one time events.
Deleting Multiple Recurring Events:
- Click a recurring event you want to delete.
- Click the delete icon (trash can icon) and you will have the options to delete just that one event on that day, that event and anytime the event occurs after (at that same time/day) or delete all events.
- Typically, you will select “This and following events.” This removes all future occurrences of the event. However, it allows you to keep previous events on your calendar.
Deleting One Time Events:
- To delete one individual event, just select the event and hit the delete icon.
- To delete multiple individual events, select View in the top right corner of the screen and then hit Schedule.
- This puts all of your events into list view and you can go through and delete multiple events from this page.
- To make it easier, you could sort your calendar by types of events (ex: search for events with “podcast” in the name) and delete them from there.
This was a quick and easy tutorial on how to delete multiple events at once in Google Calendar. If you have any questions, feel free to leave those in the comments below.
If you’re not subscribed to my YouTube channel, make sure you go over and watch my videos and subscribe.
Leave A Comment