How to Upload Amazon Influencer Videos
The Amazon Influencer program is a great way to earn money by creating and sharing videos about products on Amazon. If you have a large following on social media or a popular blog, you can become an Amazon Influencer and start earning commissions on sales generated from your videos.
To upload an Amazon Influencer video, you will need to create an Amazon Influencer account and follow the video content guidelines. Once you have created your account, you can upload videos to your Amazon Influencer storefront.
Here are the steps on how to upload an Amazon Influencer video:
- Go to the Amazon Influencer website and sign in to your account.
- Click on the “Creator Hub” tab.
- Click on the “Videos” tab.
- Click on the “Upload Video” button.
- Select the video file that you want to upload.
- Enter a title and description for your video.
- Choose the products that you want to feature in your video.
- Click on the “Upload” button.
Once your video has been uploaded, it will appear on your Amazon Influencer storefront. You can then share your video on social media or embed it on your blog.
Here are some tips for creating successful Amazon Influencer videos:
- Make sure your videos are high-quality and engaging.
- Focus on products that your audience is interested in.
- Use clear and concise language.
- Add relevant keywords to your video title and description.
- Promote your videos on social media and your blog.
By following these tips, you can create successful Amazon Influencer videos that will help you earn money and grow your audience.
Amazon Influencer Video Content Guidelines
When creating Amazon Influencer videos, it is important to follow the video content guidelines. These guidelines are designed to ensure that all Amazon Influencer videos are high-quality, informative, and engaging.
The following are some of the key points of the Amazon Influencer video content guidelines:
- Videos must be original and created by the Amazon Influencer.
- Videos must be in English.
- Videos must be at least 1 minute long.
- Videos must not contain any inappropriate or offensive content.
- Videos must not contain any false or misleading information.
- Videos must not promote illegal or harmful activities.
If you violate the Amazon Influencer video content guidelines, Amazon may remove your videos from your Amazon Influencer storefront. In some cases, Amazon may also terminate your Amazon Influencer account.
By following the Amazon Influencer video content guidelines, you can help ensure that your videos are successful and that you do not violate any of Amazon’s policies.
How to Track Your Video Views and Earnings
Once you have uploaded your Amazon Influencer videos, you can track your video views and earnings in the Creator Hub. The Creator Hub provides you with a detailed report of your video performance, including the number of views, the number of clicks, and the amount of money you have earned.
You can use the information in the Creator Hub to track the success of your videos and to make changes to your video strategy as needed. For example, if you see that one of your videos is getting a lot of views but not a lot of clicks, you may want to change the call to action in your video.
By tracking your video views and earnings, you can make informed decisions about your Amazon Influencer videos and help you maximize your earnings.