Threads is a new app from Instagram that lets you stay connected with your close friends and family. It’s a great way to send disappearing messages, create group chats, and share your day-to-day moments.
If you’re already using Instagram, you can easily add all of your follows to Threads. This will save you the time of having to manually add them one by one.
Here’s how to do it:
- Open the Threads app.
- Tap on your profile picture in the top left corner.
- Tap on “Following.”
- Scroll to the bottom and tap on “See all.”
- Tap on the “Follow all” button at the bottom.
A message will pop up that says “You’ll start following those who are public on Threads. A request will be sent to those who are private.” Tap on “OK” to continue.
Threads will then start following all of your Instagram follows. This may take a few minutes, so be patient.
Once all of your follows have been added, you’ll see them in your Threads list. You can start sending them messages, creating group chats, and sharing your day-to-day moments.
Here are some tips for using Threads:
- Use disappearing messages to send private messages that will self-destruct after they’re read.
- Create group chats to stay connected with multiple friends at once.
- Share your day-to-day moments by posting photos, videos, and stories.
- Use Threads to stay connected with your close friends and family.
- If you don’t want to add all of your Instagram follows to Threads, you can manually add the ones that you want to connect with.
- You can also remove follows from Threads at any time.
- If you have any problems adding your follows to Threads, you can contact Instagram support for help.