Today I’m going to walk you through how to cancel your Nintendo online account. I’ll show you the easiest way to go about canceling your account.
- Go to the Nintendo e-shop on your game console and log in with your account. The e-shop icon is the yellow shopping bag icon located at the bottom of the screen.
- Select your profile icon in the top right of the screen.
- Scroll down to Your Subscriptions.
- To cancel, click the orange button that says Turn Off Automatic Renewal.
- The pop up message will tell you the date your account will expire.
I hope this tutorial on how to cancel your Nintendo online account was helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to leave those in the comments below.
For another helpful Nintendo tutorial, be sure to check out my post on how to delete save data on Nintendo Switch.
If you’re not subscribed to my YouTube channel, make sure you go over and watch my videos and subscribe.