Today I’m going to walk you through how to change your Twitch username.
- On the Twitch dashboard, click on your username in the top right of the screen.
- Go to Settings and find Username.
- Click the Edit button beside your username.
- Change your username and a green check mark will let you know if the new username is available.
- Remember that this also changes your channel URL which means any links you have published with the old URL will no longer work.
- When done, click Update.
- Type in your password and Confirm.
I hope this tutorial on how to change your Twitch username was helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to leave those in the comments below.
For another great Discord tutorial, be sure to check out my post on how to find your Twitch stream key.
If you’re not subscribed to my YouTube channel, make sure you go over and watch my videos and subscribe.
Leave A Comment