Today I’m going to walk you through how to create a freeze frame in Final Cut Pro X.
- Select the frame you want to freeze from your video.
- Once selected, move the playhead exactly where you want the freeze frame on the video.
- Find the clock icon under the frame and hit the drop down arrow.
- Select Hold. It will automatically bring up a 2 second hold of the clip.
- You can click/hold and drag to the right if you want to make the hold longer. You can drag to the left if you want to make the hold shorter.
- That’s it!
I hope this tutorial on how to create a freeze frame in Final Cut Pro X was helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to leave those in the comments below.
For another great tutorial, be sure to check out my post on how to sync audio to video in Final Cut Pro.
If you’re not subscribed to my YouTube channel, make sure you go over and watch my videos and subscribe.