Today I’m going to walk you through a tutorial on how to upload multiple photos to Instagram. You can publish up to 10 photos or videos at a time in Instagram.
- Click the addition symbol to start adding photos.
- Click on the stacked square icon in the bottom right of the main photo.
- This will allow you to select multiple images to add to your post.
- As you tap and select images, you will see a number pop up in each one. This is the order images will appear in your post.
- Click the blue Next button in the upper right of the screen.
- If you apply a filter, it will apply the filter to ALL the images.
- You can delete an image by tapping and holding the image and swipe it up towards the trash icon.
- To edit the filter for an individual photo, double click the photo and the filter options will come up for that specific picture.
- Once done editing your photos, click the blue Next button. This will take you to the page where you can add your description, tag people, add your location, and share on other platforms.
- When done, click the blue Share button to post your photos.
I hope this tutorial on how to upload multiple photos to Instagram was helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to leave those in the comments below.
For another great tutorial, be sure to check out my post on how to make your Instagram account was private.
If you’re not subscribed to my YouTube channel, make sure you go over and watch my videos and subscribe.
Leave A Comment