Today I’m going to talk you through a quick tutorial on how to make your Instagram account private. To get started, make sure you’re logged into your Instagram account.
- Once you’re logged in, go to your Profile page.
- Click the 3 lines in the upper right corner and go to Settings at the very bottom of the menu.
- Once you select Settings, go to Privacy.
- Under Connections, select Account Privacy.
- To change your account to private, make sure the Private Account option is selected in blue.
- To reverse and change your profile back to public, just deselect the Private Account option.
I hope this tutorial on how to make your Instagram account private was helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to leave those in the comments below.
If you’re interested in other Instagram tutorials, check out my post on how to manage your Instagram comments.
If you’re not subscribed to my YouTube channel, make sure you go over and watch my videos and subscribe.