Today I’m going to talk about how to manage Instagram comments. To get started, make sure you login to your Instagram account on your mobile device.
Turn Off Comments for a Specific Post
- Go to Add a New Post and choose the picture or pictures you want to post.
- Go to Advanced Settings.
- The first option at the top will be Turn Off Commenting. If you select that option, no one will be able to comment on that specific post.
Managing Comments for Your Entire Instagram Account
- Select your Profile in the lower right of the screen.
- Click the 3 lines in the upper right corner of the screen and go to Settings.
- Under Settings, select Privacy and then Comments should be the first option.
- Comment Controls let you choose who you allow to comment or block from commenting on your posts.
- Filters allow you to hide offensive comments or you can choose a manual filter that would block comments with certain words from showing up on your posts.
This was a quick and easy tutorial on how to manage Instagram comments. If you have any questions, feel free to leave those in the comments below.
If you’re not subscribed to my YouTube channel, make sure you go over and watch my videos and subscribe.