Today I’m going to talk about how to cancel subscriptions on iPhone and iPad. This includes any service you have subscribed to through the app store like Apple Music, Apple Arcade, Netflix, etc. To get started, make sure you’re logged into your Apple account on your device.
- Go to Settings and select your Apple ID at the top.
- Select Subscriptions where you will be able to see all of your active and expired subscriptions.
- Choose the active subscription that you want to cancel and click on it.
- The Cancel Subscription option will be at the very bottom of the screen. You can also change the type of subscription you have if you prefer.
- After you choose Cancel Subscription, confirm your cancellation.
Tip: On your Subscriptions page, make sure you have Receive Renewal Receipts checked so you can be aware of which subscriptions you are paying for.
I hope this tutorial on how to cancel subscriptions on iPhone and iPad was helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to leave those in the comments below.
If you’re not subscribed to my YouTube channel, make sure you go over and watch my videos and subscribe.