Today I’m going to walk you through a tutorial on how to redeem an Amazon gift card. I’ll cover using your gift card on the desktop version and your mobile device.
- To get started, log into your Amazon account.
- Select your Accounts & Lists and click on Gift Cards.
- You may be asked to sign in again to utilize this feature.
- Click Redeem a Gift Card.
- Enter the claim code found on the back of the card and click Apply to Your Balance.
- You’ll get a message that says the balance (will show amount) has been applied to your account.
- Now your gift card will show up as a form of payment when you go to checkout.
Mobile Device.On the Amazon app, click the 3 lines in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Click on Your Account.
- Scroll down to Manage gift card payments under the Payments section.
- You can select Redeem Another Gift Card.
- At this point, you can either scan a code or enter your claim code.
- Click Apply to your balance.
I hope this tutorial on how to redeem an Amazon gift card was helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to leave those in the comments below.
For another great tutorial, be sure to check out my post on how to cancel your Amazon Prime account.
If you’re not subscribed to my YouTube channel, make sure you go over and watch my videos and subscribe.