Today I’m going to walk you through how to see the first thing you ever watched on Netflix. To get started, make sure you’re logged into your Netflix account on a desktop computer (this doesn’t work on mobile).
- Click on the user of your choice.
- Go to your profile icon in the top right corner and click on Account.
- Find Viewing Activity under the My Profile section of your Account.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of your activity to view the first thing you ever watched on Netflx.
- If you prefer, you can click Download All and it will open a csv or Excel file with everything you’ve viewed on Netflix.
This may not be completely accurate if you’ve started a new accounts under different email addresses.
I hope this tutorial on how to see the first thing you ever watched on Netflix was helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to leave those in the comments below.
If you’re not subscribed to my YouTube channel, make sure you go over and watch my videos and subscribe.