Today I’m going to talk about how to hide and unhide posts from your Facebook timeline. To get started, make sure you’re logged into your Facebook account.
To hide a post from your timeline:
- Go to your Facebook profile and scroll down to your timeline posts.
- Find the post you want to hide and click the 3 dots in the top right of the individual post.
- Find the option called Hide from timeline and select.
- Confirm that you want to hide the post and it should be removed from your timeline.
Unhide a post:
- Go back to your profile page and tap the 3 dots by the Add Story option.
- Go to activity log and click on Category.
- Find the Hidden from Timeline option and select.
- To put a hidden post back on your timeline, click the 3 dots by the post and select Show on Timeline.
- Your post will appear on your timeline again.
I hope this tutorial on how to hide and unhide posts from your Facebook timeline was helpful. Be sure to check out my tutorial on how to transfer photos from Facebook to Google Photos. If you have any questions, feel free to leave those in the comments below.
If you’re not subscribed to my YouTube channel, make sure you go over and watch my videos and subscribe.