Today I’m going to walk you through a quick tutorial on how to create default upload settings on YouTube. You can have all of your links and info you want to show up in your video description automatically populate so you don’t have to re-enter it every time you upload.
- Open YouTube and proceed like you’re going to upload a new video in Studio.
- Find the video you would like to upload.
- When you upload the video, you’ll see that the title automatically populates from the file name.
- You can set your description, monetization settings, and more to bring up default information.
- Select Channel from the left side menu and then click Upload Defaults.
- You can set up your defaults using all of the options on this page.
I hope this tutorial on how to create default upload settings on YouTube was helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to leave those in the comments below.
For another great tutorial, be sure to check out my post on how to pin a YouTube comment to the top.
If you’re not subscribed to my YouTube channel, make sure you go over and watch my videos and subscribe.
Leave A Comment