Today I’m going to walk you through how to record longer than 10 seconds on Snapchat.
- To record longer than 10 seconds, tap and hold the red record button like normal.
- You’ll see the red circle keeping the time.
- All you have to do is keep holding the button and it will keep recording.
- It’s basically creating a new Snapchat video every 10 seconds.
- However, you can watch them all at the same time with a small pause between the separate videos.
- You can send or save to My Story like normal.
I hope this tutorial on how to record longer than 10 seconds on Snapchat was helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to leave those in the comments below.
For another great tutorial, be sure to check out my post on how to change your Twitter name and handle.
If you’re not subscribed to my YouTube channel, make sure you go over and watch my videos and subscribe.