Today I’m going to walk you through how to track an order on eBay. This will work with any shipping carrier.
- Log into your eBay account.
- Go up to My eBay in the top right corner of the page.
- Select Purchase History.
- You’ll see a list of your most recent eBay purchases.
- Each listing should have a tracking number and status in green.
- Click or copy the tracking number and it will give you the most recent details on where your order is located and its estimated delivery.
I hope this tutorial on how to track an order on eBay was helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to leave those in the comments below.
For another great tutorial, be sure to check out my post on how to change your Twitter name and handle.
If you’re not subscribed to my YouTube channel, make sure you go over and watch my videos and subscribe.