Today I’m going to talk about how to use Fiverr to grow a YouTube channel. Fiverr is a great website to find people offering freelancer various services for reasonable prices. I’ll talk a little about how I’ve used this website and how I think you could use them to grow your own YouTube channel. There are lots of different elements that go into a YouTube channel besides filming and editing–you also need to create video thumbnails, channel banners and more. Fiverr has people offering these services so you can focus on what you’re best at when it comes to your channel.
Thumbnails or Banners
- To get started, log in or create a Fiverr account.
- You’ll see all the different categories of services being offered at the top of the page.
- Find the service you are looking for and see what prices people are offering, a description of what services will be provided, and what their past work looks like.
- You can also read reviews past customers have left about the quality of the work or service performed.
- The listing will usually tell you what level seller they are, how many orders are in queue, and how long it will take for the service to be completed.
- When you find a service you want to purchase, you will hit the green Continue button.
- Let the seller know exactly what you need and customize your order.
- When you’re done, continue to checkout.
- Select how you want to pay and then hit Confirm and Pay.
There are lots of people offering voice over services on Fiverr.
- Determine what kind of voice you are looking for and start searching.
- You can search by gender, purpose, language, accent, age range, tone, etc.
- Listen to voice samples and hire the person you think fits the most closely with what you need.
- You send them over your script and they complete the work.
YouTube Intros and End Screens
- I like to check out sellers that actually have videos as part of their listing when advertising intros and end screens. You actually get a preview of the work they will be able to do for you.
- I tend to buy a lower end product from someone and then if I like their work, I will continue to work with them in the future.
Check out different sellers’ portfolios to find the style logo that would work best for you.
- You can find these services by searching for YouTube captions.
- You can find sellers who will transcribe your videos for captions or even translate them to different languages.
PRO TIP: In my experience on Fiverr, you get what you pay for. Just keep that in mind!
Fiverr is a great all-in-one place to find all the various services to customize and ultimately grow your YouTube channel. Overall, I’ve had great experiences on Fiverr (make sure you vet sellers!) and enjoy using their services.
I hope this quick tutorial on how to use Fiverr to grow a YouTube channel was helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to leave those in the comments below.
Be sure to check out my post on how to disable comments on YouTube.
If you’re not subscribed to my YouTube channel, make sure you go over and watch my videos and subscribe.