Today I’m going to walk you through a quick tutorial on how to use Restream to live stream to Twitch and YouTube at the same time. Normally, you can only stream to one location at a time but Restream acts as a “middle man” and allows you to stream to multiple channels and output only one stream key.
- Go to Restream.io and set up an account.
- Select the channels you will be streaming to (some may only be available with a premium membership). We’re going to choose Twitch and YouTube.
- Make sure you log in to your Twitch and YouTube accounts.
- Now click the drop down menu on the right side of the page that say RTMP URL and select the location that is closest to you.
- You will be provided your URL for your streaming service and your stream key (I use OBS).
- Now open up your streaming service (OBS) and click the Settings option.
- Go to Stream and change your Streaming Service to Custom Streaming Server.
- Copy and paste the streaming URL and stream key from Restreaming.
- You’re now ready to start streaming in multiple places at once!
I hope this post on how to use Restream to live stream to Twitch and YouTube at the same time was helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to leave those in the comments below.
For another great tutorial, be sure to check out my post on how to live stream console games using Streamlabs OBS.
If you’re not subscribed to my YouTube channel, make sure you go over and watch my videos and subscribe.
Leave A Comment