Today I’m going to walk you through a full tutorial on how to reset and wipe Xbox One to factory settings. You definitely need to know how to do this if you are planning on selling your Xbox system or maybe you’re just having some technical issues that you want to fix.
- In your system, go to Settings.
- Scroll down to System and select Console Info.
- Select the Reset Console option.
- You will have two choices on the next screen: Reset and Remove Everything or Reset and Keep My Games & Apps.
- If you’re planning on selling your system, I recommend you Reset and Remove Everything. This will remove all of your games and information–everything. If you’re having technical issues, I would choose the reset but keep games and apps option.
- For this tutorial, we are going to Reset and Remove Everything.
- Once you make the selection, it will begin to remove and wipe everything from the system.
- Once done, everything should start up like it’s a brand new system.
I hope this tutorial on how to reset and wipe Xbox One to factory settings was helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to leave those in the comments below.
For another great Xbox tutorial, be sure to check out my post on how to play Xbox games on the official app.
If you’re not subscribed to my YouTube channel, make sure you go over and watch my videos and subscribe.