Today I’m going to walk you through how to get your podcast on Spotify. This is a great time to start a podcast since they’ve become so popular and will likely remain so for a long time.
- To start, go to Spotify for Podcasters.
- If you already have a Spotify login, go ahead and use that. If not, create a Spotify account.
- Once logged in, go to Your Dashboard in the top right of the page or click the black Get Started button.
- This page will ask you to submit your RSS feed and Spotify will do the rest.
- Click the green Get Started button and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click the green Continue button.
- Enter the link to your podcast RSS feed.
- You can find your RSS feed link through your podcast host.
- Click the green Next button.
- The next page will ask you specific questions about your podcast such as location, primary language, hosting provider, podcast category, etc.
- Click the green Next button and confirm that everything is correct.
- Click the green Submit button.
- It should take a few hours for your podcast to show up on Spotify.
- Click Track Podcast and you’re taken to Your Podcasts page where you can track information on your podcast’s performance.
I hope this tutorial on how to get your podcast on Spotify was helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to leave those in the comments below.
For another great tutorial, be sure to check out my post on how to add an event list in Streamlabs OBS.
If you’re not subscribed to my YouTube channel, make sure you go over and watch my videos and subscribe.