Today I’m going to walk you through how to withdraw money in Bitcoin to PayPal. Bitcoin is a crypto-wallet where you have to either buy or sell an asset.
- To withdraw money in Bitcoin, tap on US Dollar.
- You will have the option to Deposit or Withdraw. Remember that you have to either sell an asset or deposit money here in order to have funds to withdraw.
- Click Withdraw and enter in the amount you want to withdraw.
- Hit the blue Continue button.
- Make sure you have PayPal connected to your account. Go to Add a Bank Account and choose PayPal.
- You will see a message under the PayPal option that says link to withdraw funds from Bitcoin to PayPal. Deposit isn’t available at this point.
- After that’s set up, when you go to Withdraw, you will see instant withdrawal to PayPal.
- Hit Withdraw Now.
- You will see a withdrawal request confirmation and receive an email confirmation.
- You will see the withdrawal reflected in your US Dollar balance.
This post contains affiliate links. This means if you use one of my links to make a purchase, I may receive compensation, at no additional cost to you!
If you’d like to sign up for Bitcoin, use my link to get $10 worth of Bitcoin.
I hope this tutorial on how to withdraw money in Bitcoin to Paypal was helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to leave those in the comments below.
For another great tutorial, be sure to check out my post on how to send money on Paypal.
If you’re not subscribed to my YouTube channel, make sure you go over and watch my videos and subscribe.