Today I’m going to walk you through how to cancel your Apple Music subscription. This easy process won’t take you long at all.
- To start the cancellation process, go to Settings.
- Scroll down to iTunes and App Store and select.
- Tap on your Apple ID at the top and select View Apple ID.
- You may have to enter your password.
- On the next screen, scroll down and select Subscriptions.
- You should see your Apple Music membership with a checkmark next to your current subscription plan on the next page.
- To cancel, click the red Cancel Subscription button below the plan options.
- The pop up message should let you know when your subscription will run out.
- Select Confirm to complete cancellation.
- If you are in the middle of a 3 month trial, make sure you uncheck Auto-Renew.
I hope this tutorial on how to cancel your Apple Music subscription was helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to leave those in the comments below.
For another great tutorial, be sure to check out my post on how to cancel subscriptions on your iPhone and iPad.
If you’re not subscribed to my YouTube channel, make sure you go over and watch my videos and subscribe.