Today I’m going to walk you through how to play Google Stadia games on iOS. Apple is still working on a Stadia app but, in the meantime, there’s a way to work around that and play Stadia games on your iOS devices. Before we get started, make sure you iOS firmware is updated to version 14.3 or beyond.
- Open up a new browser tab in Safari on your iOS device.
- Type in stadia.google.com.
- Sign into your Google account when it prompts you to sign in.
- Once you log in, you will be taken to the Stadia homepage in the browser.
- If you’ve never signed in before, you will have to set up your account information such as username, profile picture, etc.
- You can browse through the store and see what games are available to purchase.
- In order to play, select the game you want to play. If you own the game, you will see a button that says “Claim.”
- Just hit play and once the game is loaded, you will be ready to play in your Apple device.
- Any bluetooth controller should work once it’s connected.
- Tip: You can just add the Stadia homepage to your iOS home screen.
I hope this tutorial on how to play Google Stadia games on iOS was helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to leave those in the comments below.
For another great tutorial, be sure to check out my post on how to play Xbox games on the iOS app.
If you’re not subscribed to my YouTube channel, make sure you go over and watch my videos and subscribe.
Leave A Comment