Today I’m going to walk you through how to install titles and transitions in Final Cut Pro.
- Navigate to your Finder where you have downloaded your titles and transitions.
- Select the folder with your titles. Right click and copy.
- While still in your Finder, click Go in the upper left hand corner.
- Scroll down to Home and then select Movies.
- Then click on the Motion Templates folder.
- Then place your copied titles in the Titles folder.
- Follow the above steps.
- Place your copied transitions into the Transitions folder.
After you have your titles and transitions installed, you will need to close out of Final Cut Pro. When you open it back up, your new titles and transitions should show up.
I hope this tutorial on how to install titles and transitions in Final Cut Pro was helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to leave those in the comments below.
For another great tutorial, be sure to check out my post on how to create a freeze frame in Final Cut Pro X.
If you’re not subscribed to my YouTube channel, make sure you go over and watch my videos and subscribe.